Now THAT was what I needed. Last night I finished work at a sensible hour, met the gorgeous Sal for a quick drink, grabbed some takeout, poured myself a glass of wine and snuggled up to watch one of my favourite movies....'ESotSM'.
Have you seen it?
It's amazing - great script, awesome directing, editing and cinematography that makes my inner film geek *weep* with joy, amazing acting, kickass soundtrack (I <3 Jon Brion for real!), and a great message.
A few hours very well spent. The funk-fog is lifting.
Huzzah!
Cxx
PS How can I post in the middle of the day? Well Wednesday is the kooky day when I work 7.30 - 19.30....but wind up with a half hour off (no kids or a'thing!!!) around midday!PPS As another bonus, 'ESotSM' always reminds me of this song too....because when Cass made me my Kate Winslet filmography inspired mix, this featured. Gorgeous:
Aqualung - Brighter Than Sunshine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q536JTSe40M
This song makes me smile.
Cxx
The best eSIM for travellers in 2026? Holafly
22 hours ago

