After weeks of moving and then weeks of travelling, I'm ready for some good old routine, I must say. Early nights, dinner with friends, coffee and drinks in town, getting settled in at work, cuddles, working out in the gym...just settling into a rhythm, I guess. I'm so glad there are fun things various on the horizon too, but I'm ready to be in the same space a little too.
I'm getting all ready for the start of school. I somehow managed to refrain from buying any more pens (seriously, I have about three hundred!), but I do have some school bits to buy - notebooks, water bottles, etc. I'm also going to get a coffee cup to take on the tube each morning (reading and a cup of joe - what could be better?). I've got lots of little tasks to do, and a few pieces of clothing to buy (I swear, I enjoy back to school as much as I did when I was 6...).
Intellectually, I'm ready too. I want to do some work, some planning, some thinking.... The summer break is vital to recharge after the craziness of a school year, but now I just want to roll up my sleeves and get into it. I am enjoying the last bit of summer too though (fear not, gentle readers!), with a visit from Mlle Wilson tomorrow, friends round for dinner, a wedding on Saturday and a visit to Matthew's parents all over the next few days, but then?
Time to get back to school!
:-)


