Old school meme

I saw this meme on another blog, and decided to do it (it's been years since I did a meme). Feel free to steal, or simply mock me for being so two thousand and late (Christy, are you impressed I got that phrase in a post?).

The ABCs of me
1. Age- 30

2. Bed size-some weird size which is bigger than a double…yet smaller than a king?

3. Chore you dislike the most-depends on the day. I tend to quite enjoy housework, except when it falls at the end of a twelve or fourteen hour work day!

4. Dog? Nope.

5. Essential start to your day- a really good stretch!

6. Favorite color- blue or purple tends to win out!

7. Gold or Silver- silver

8. Height- 5'5”

9. Instruments you have played-flute and recorder.

10. Job Life- teaching boys. It’s awesome.

11. Kids- not yet.

12.Live- London, baby!

13.Mom's name-Kate.

14. Nicknames-Thornley Badger!

15. Overnight hospital stays- tooth extractions.

16. Pet Peeves- people who spit in the street (unless they are in pain or running a marathon – the two times where it might be acceptable!) and people who are demeaning to children.

17. Quote from a movie- “A life lived in fear is a life half lived” (from Strictly Ballroom. Who took it from the TV series Monkey!).

18.Righty or Lefty or Politics- centre-lefty-righty.

19, Siblings-Two. Younger sister, younger brother.

20. Time you wake up on weekdays-between 6 and 6.30 am.

21. Underwear- yes.

22. vegetable you don't like- I tend to love veggies, but can leave peas.

23. What makes you late- far too much. I am working to improve this!

24. Xray you have had- Feet, wrists, teeth.

25. Yummy good food you make-you’d have to ask Matthew!

26. Zoo animal favorite- You can find badgers in a zoo, right?

post signature

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig