We sampled a lovely cocktail, the Quin Quine, in the bar ahead of the tasting.
Neat Ogilvy vodka - incredibly smooth and easy to sip. Not something I'm often able to achieve with this spirit! I had no idea Scotland produced such a good potato vodka.
The lovely Roma, who I'd met a week or so beforehand, was there to so we made quite the trio as we sampled the goodies on offer. The team in charge took us on a whistelstop tour of all that is good about the thriving distilling and brewing culture in Scotland. I especially liked hearing from the distiller from Edinburgh Gin - Matthew and I had stayed in a hotel a stone's throw from their location mere weeks beforehand, and his presentation had us planning a return visit to take the tour.
The Seaside Gin was a firm favourite, with wonderful salty notes. I can't wait to try out some martinis with this one.
Thank you so much to the team at Liquor to Lips for a fun, informative and delicious evening. Slàinte!

