Bloody Hell Brennan
Whether she's taking the Fringe by storm, sipping a fabulous gin cocktail or kicking the butt of a goblin, Katie is a force of nature and her blog is funny, clever and moving. I adore both the woman and the blog, and am always excited to see a new post from the divine Miss Brennan.
Charlie is an utter gem and her blog is a great spot to visit for envy-worthy travel posts, cute fashion inspo, delicious food recs and opinion pieces on a whole range of subjects. She's got such a great way with words and is such a funny, talented writer too.
Vicky is such a great food blogger - her posts are always detailed with lovely pics and she has a great knack for finding interesting new restaurants to enjoy. I love being part of Pizza Club, which was her brainchild to begin with and catching up with her in person is just as much fun as reading her blog!
Creative, clever and a total love, Jaye's blog is full of wit and wisdom and beautiful photography. I'm so sad she's left London *sniff*, but am so excited for her new adventures down south. I'm totes going for a visit soon!
You know how you have the 'cool' friend? When it comes to luxury and travel blogging, Angie is the cool friend! Her blog is an encyclopaedia of places to visit, things to try and delicious dining. Angie is also a delight in person - sweet and very funny.
So those are my five choices for this turnaround - I hope I'll be able to feature interviews with some or all of them in the coming months.


