I'm going to be doing my gift guides a little differently this year. By nature a planner, I really enjoy having a good think about what to gift and for me the months of October and November are a fun season of thinking about presents and planning what to give. Add in all the fun that I had at various 'Christmas in July' events earlier in the year and I am just full to bursting with inspiration!
Rather than doing gifts guides for him, or gifts guides for her, this year I set out to arrange my guides around themes, so I set up boards to address a certain interest, area or passion. I've really enjoyed sharing the posts I've written so far, but as we've galloped through the month of November I've come to realise I won't have time to do a post per board - with 21 still to go I wouldn't be able to write about anything else!
So today this is my bonanza post with links to all the boards I've created. Whether you're looking for a gift for a Harry Potter fan, a baker, a child or a puppy - I've got you. Clicking on each title will take you to the board full of gift ideas.
Gift Guide: For Pets (Cats and Dogs)
I'll be adding to all of these boards as we approach the big day - I hope you might find at least one of them useful. Happy shopping!

